Plug-in wiring on sensors of automobiles
1. ABS sensor is a wheel speed sensor, used to detect the speed of the wheel, it is actually an electromagnetic coil, two-wire system.
2. Throttle position sensor has three or four lines; inside the three lines is a sliding rheostat, and inside the four lines there is a pair of idle contacts besides a sliding rheostat.
3. Intake pressure sensor is generally 3-wire system, two of which form power supply circuit, and one of which is signal line.
4. Intake temperature sensor is usually 2-wire system, one is power supply, the other is signal line.
5. Coolant temperature sensor has 2-wire system, 3-wire system and 4-wire system. One of the two-wire power supply, the other one is signal-line through ECU; the other one is signal-line through ECU; the other one is signal-line through ECU, and the other one is a water temperature meter which is also signal-line connected to instrument panel; the other two are connected to ECU, and the other two are connected to instrument panel. Please send me a letter from Master: qxzydzb
6. The crankshaft speed and position sensors are magnetoelectric and Hall type. Magnetoelectrics have two-wire system and three-wire system. Both of the two-wire system are signal lines connecting ECU. Two of the three-wire system are signal lines, and the other one is signal shielding line. Hall-type is a three-wire system, two of which form a power supply circuit, and another signal line.
7. Camshaft phase sensor and crankshaft speed and position sensor are the same, there are magnetoelectric and Hall type.
8. Detonation sensors are single-wire, two-wire and three-wire. Single-wire system is a signal line connected to ECU, the ground line is tied up; two-wire system is a signal line connected to ECU, the other is a ground line is also connected to ECU; three-wire system is a signal line connected to ECU, one is the ground line is also connected to ECU, and another is a signal shielding line.
9. Oxygen sensors are single-wire, two-wire, three-wire and four-wire. One of the single-wire system is signal line, which connects to ECU; one of the two-wire system is signal line which connects to ECU, the other is ground line which also connects to ECU; one of the three-wire system is signal line which connects to ECU, the other two are power supply lines of oxygen sensor heating coil, one is EFI relay, the other is signal line which connects to ECU; the other of the four-wire system is signal line. Connect with ECU, one is ground wire connected with ECU, one is heating coil power supply wire connected with EFI relay, and another is heating coil control wire connected with ECU.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTION :
TEL: +86 18819234508
WHATSAPP : +86 18819234508
WECHAT: +86 18819234508 / +86 18675938727